Wild birds

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    yourdomain.com Forum Index -> Test Forum 1
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
sansarag

登録日: 2022.04.11
記事: 11

記事日時: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:24 am    記事の件名: Wild birds 引用付きで返信

You will need a plastic bottle with the top cut off and this will need holes drilled in as well.Get creative when you are drilling the holes and make a pattern so that they are functional and decorative.You will need a bottle that has a screw cap and something to hang the feeder when you finish it.You will need something under the bottle to hold the food as well.You may want to put something for a ledge so the birds have something to stand on when eating.Once the mold sets, you can hang these little feeders anywhere with string.Bamboo sticks will hold the vintage teacups and saucers and they look beautiful together.Imagine the people you could please and the money you could save.Then just fill with birdseed and hang.You can poke holes in the orange and tie twine for hanging.These are really cute feeders and so easy to make.Plus, you can make two feeders from each orange and they smell wonderful.You can also use pinecones for this and if you have them at your house, they wont cost anything.Just spread peanut butter on the spheres or cones and then coat with birdseed.Use old fabric or lace to hang.Once the birdseed is gone, you can recoat and hang again.You cant just spread either just peanut butter or just lard and add birdseed! Plain peanut butter is Very bad for birds, it must be mixed very well with the lard and seed.If tried your method and birds are attracted and its hung on a clothes line.The one problem is that garden mice actually can crawl along the line and down the line that attaches to the feeder and get to the feed.Ill try using fishing line because its thinner and slippery.Any alternate ideas would be welcome.If you do have a problem with mice or rats climbing down branches a wide brimmed lid like an old plant holder is a good deterant as they cant hold on.They are NOT realistic in and a waste.I cut a hole in the smaller to fit tightly and slid it down the post.On top I screwed the barger lid so the seed doesnt get wet.Creating a bird feeder is also a great family activity.You can even use [url=emaze.me/business4]repurposed[/url] [url=emaze.me/newcurtains]bottles[/url] [url=emaze.me/taxbarristers]or[/url] [url=emaze.me/schoolwebsite]brush[/url] [url=emaze.me/painmanagement]up[/url] [url=emaze.me/musicroyalty]on[/url] [url=emaze.me/businessbrain2]your[/url] [url=emaze.me/businessbrain1]woodworking[/url] [url=emaze.me/businessbrain]skills.[/url] [url=emaze.me/browniedelivery]You[/url] [url=emaze.me/limitlessdevelop]can[/url] [url=emaze.me/brandingtime]even[/url] [url=emaze.me/mentalhealthtime]use[/url] [url=emaze.me/projectionmapping]repurposed[/url] [url=emaze.me/eyeoperation]bottles[/url] [url=emaze.me/saauth]or[/url] [url=emaze.me/storytellinginbusiness]brush[/url] [url=emaze.me/businessseowork]up[/url] on your woodworking skills. We use them to help improve our content, personalise it for you and tailor our digital advertising on third-party platforms.Follow our steps to build a seed feeder from a reused plastic bottle.Not only do bird feeders bring more local birds into your garden so you can see them up-close, they provide an invaluable food source, particularly during times of year when resources might be scarce.Bird species present in UK gardens change throughout the year, but there will always be some birds around looking for a tasty snack.A feeder can be great fun for getting to know different species and watching how they behave.Different types of feed and feeder will attract different species.Written instructions can be found below.Take care when cutting into plastic bottles.Sharp plastic can cause cuts, both for you and the birds you’ll be feeding.Feathers can also get caught on jagged edges, so try to make the holes in the bottle as smooth as possible.You will need two sticks to use as perches.As with any bird feeder, plastic bottle feeders can be cleaned with boiling water.This type of feeder won’t last forever, however, and should be replaced every so often.This prevents a buildup of rotting food and bacteria that could harm the birds using your feeder.Where possible, please clean and recycle your plastic bottles.Remove the cap from a clean plastic bottle.Use the pin to puncture several small drainage holes in the base of the bottle.Use the pin to make two level holes on opposite sides of the bottle, near to the base.Use the scissors to widen them slightly.Push a stick through the holes.Use the pin to make two holes in the neck of the bottle, on opposite sides and level with each other.Thread the string through the holes, then fill the bottle with a bird food and replace the bottle cap.You may need to make a funnel with a sheet of paper to make filling the bottle easier.Find a sheltered location outside to hang your feeder - tying it onto a tree branch or washing line would work well.Watch from a distance or indoors for birds to begin landing on your [url=http://www.forums.dangerousrays.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=808928&sid=83ab7b40e58e15a5c794736a1a91721c]feeder.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示 プライベートメッセージを送信
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    yourdomain.com Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可